It's official! I've rebranded from, A Young Mum which has always been solely me behind the content, to now, Along With the Youngs. This new family-focused direction has me feeling more inspired than ever to create, share and connect!
Watch the coordinating video with more details on why I've decided to change this here.
With the name change has come a new vision for our content and a recognition of needing to simplify. This only took three years to fully accept (ha)! In an effort to establish consistency, both for myself and for you as a follower, I have determined a schedule is the best way to ensure this.
Each week we will be sharing video and blog content focused on our everyday life; from documenting our daily ups and downs, to projects we do in our home, trips we take, meals we're enjoying and everything else that makes up our journey.
You can follow along on:
- Sunday - Weekly Recap: Vlog style highlights of the previous week.
- Tuesday - Lifestyle/Family/Kids: Focus on our general life and likes. 'Daily to Do', 'Get Ready With Me', Shopping Hauls, Current Favourites, Chit-Chats, Travel Vlogs, etc.
- Thursday - Home: Sharing based on the general upkeep and running of our home. DIY Projects, Cooking, KonMari, Cleaning.
- Tuesday - Varied topics. Product Reviews, Recipes, Project Reveals/Details.
- Thursday - Meal Plan for the week ahead. This will be an on-going way to follow along and join in on our goal of eating well while also sticking to a grocery budget. This will be intentionally posted on Thursdays so that there is ample time for you to buy, prepare and do the same.
Instagram is such a fun platform! You can follow along to see photo updates and Instastories of what we get up to on a daily basis.
We will be using Facebook as our main sharing hub and will be updating our page every time we have new content. Any articles, fun videos and funny virals will be shared, too!
The reason we love creating content and sharing is because of the wonderful community that has grown from our efforts. In order to continue and develop our online connections, we encourage all positive thoughts and recommendations. Have an idea for a video or blog post? Something you'd like to see? Please let us know as a comment on this post; we'd love to hear from you!
We are excited and inspired with this new journey and are thrilled to have you along for the ride!
-Janine, Rob, Hudson, Loic, Mairi & (of course) Morley George xo